Wednesday, January 21, 2015

JUST IN CASE YOU ARE THINKING ABOU IT

I just received an e mail from somebody who plan to stay in Indonesia for one year. I guess there are some people out there thinking about the same thing, while I am thinking about joining a monastery up in Himalaya after spending one year in penthouse apartment overlooking Central Park in New York City.

So I wrote back. Using Social Visit Visa he can stay for two months and have it extended up to six months. Visa extension is granted for thirty days, so you have to do the process every month (cost about $35.00). But you must have somebody (Indonesian) who would be your sponsor. After six months you have to leave and reenter the country again using similar visa.

Just in case you would like to retire in Indonesia, Government is making thing a lot easier now. Let me know if you are thinking about it, so I can look it up. 

Note :
I have one year old kid who really messed up my well planned retirement plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment