Monday, January 19, 2015

WHAT I AM UP TO (just in case you care)

I have just got my website going. No..it is not quite done yet. Just too many empty spaces that I have to fill, which means I'd better do something so not to ruin my bad reputation. How I am going to do it between diapers changing duty and running errands for my wife who thinks she is the skipper, I have nothing but few clues.

Although I have informed my "boss" that I will not get involved with Sail Indonesia directly this year, it looks like that I am not quite home free. For now, I have been asked to assist Sail Indonesia doing promotional works, registration and few things that I have to consult with my attorney first.

I was hoping it would bring me a load of money, but the the way it looks what I hope and what I get is two totally different things. So, I'd better keep my subscription to lottery ticket up to date, although I fully realize that my chance of getting hit by lightning is a bigger possibility.

Soon I find a bit of free time, I'll start working on my calligraphy port folio again. My book writing is also on my agenda. Those who would like to share their get rich quick scheme with me, well... you know where to reach me. But seriously, I'd better doing something that will bring some bacon home, otherwise there would be serious implications.

No comments:

Post a Comment