Saturday, December 27, 2014

ANY QUESTION?

There must be some cruisers out there who at this minute are trying to make up their mind, or already have made up their mind on cruising in Indonesia this year. I never consider myself an expert on anything (although I used to get paid for running marinas, skipper, yacht rally organizer, calligrapher and others odd jobs that I am a little bit embarrassed to mention), but those who may have question regarding cruising in Indonesia and willing to try at your own risk, I will be honored to answer your question, provided I know the right answer. Of course there will be time when my answer would be something like these : "Gee, hell if I know" or "Yes, I used to know that answer but I was young and healthy then" or something like that.

But seriously, drop me an e mail, I will do my utmost to provide you with the answer based on I know, reliable information (I hope), publications, my own experience and others. It is free of charge, because I have committed too many sins in the past and I am looking at this as a form of self redemption.

My e mail : samseas123@gmail.com 
(my older one is still active :samsailindonesia@gmail.com)


               I was young and healthy then and .....knew all the answers

No comments:

Post a Comment